Skylink Coronavirus Statement
March 24, 2020
Dear Customers, Partners and Suppliers,
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and wish you the best in navigating through the personal challenges that all of us face in these trying times.
We want to provide a quick update about how Skylink Group is currently responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Our executive team is working closely with our operations centers and workforce around the world to respond in real-time to this fast-changing situation with two goals: to continue our important work with all of our customers, partners, and suppliers while also doing our part to “flatten the curve” in the way public health advisors recommend.
• Our top priority is the health and well-being of our team, their families, and all of our communities. To that end, we are following the guidance and mandates of medical and government authorities to protect our employees, provide them with safe workplaces, and follow guidelines for social distancing in our operations. We have eliminated non-essential travel for our employees and many of our team members are working remotely from their home offices. We have also instituted changes to access to our facilities and will be working with suppliers and partners in each market to work under those new guidelines.
• As you are aware, many governments across the globe have put restrictions in place to help protect people from additional exposure to the virus. These restrictions, which vary by region, could delay or influence shipments. To lessen any inconvenience to you, we’ve taken the following steps:
• As of March 23, 2020, our US and Canadian distribution centers continue to ship products. However, you may experience a delay in receiving your order.
• Our Customer Service team is hard at work, answering your calls and questions, only now from their homes. If we are not able to pick up your call, please email us at email@example.com. We are doing our best to ensure the usual availability, quality and speed of our customer service. However, we would like to thank you for your understanding in case of occasional delays in our support answers.
For any other urgent need, please contact your local customer service or sales representative. They are ready and well equipped to address incoming requests. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognize things will continue to evolve, and we will keep adjusting our processes to work on your behalf and provide an update on our website regularly. We wish you health and safety during these difficult times.