Connected garage door opener integrates directly with Alexa Voice Services
- Utilizes Alexa Voice Service technology for maximum integration into the connected home
- IFTTT function allows users to connect the garage door opener to other industry leading connected home accessories including Amazon Echo, Nest® Cam™, WeMo®, and Phillips Hue
- Homeowners can run recipes for functions unrelated to smart devices, such as receiving immediate email notifications for any occurrences in the home
- Features a built-in LED light for long lasting illumination without the need to replace the light bulb
- Equipped with a back-up battery in case of a power outage [···]
Fall 2017 Gadget Giveaway
To celebrate fall, we are giving away two prize packs consisting of eight awesome products from Skylink, Circle, Adaptive Sound Technologies Inc, Spider Holster, and Blast Motion. [···]
CES 2018 is around the corner! Skylink Technologies sincerely invites you to visit our booth during the exhibition from January 9th to 12th, 2017.
Stop by and chat with the Skylink Team at booth #42743.
Las Vegas Convention, Sands Expo, Hall A-C
Win amazing smart home gifts in week 7 of AndroidGuys Ten for Ten Giveaway
On November 5, 2007, the world changed. Google led a group of 34 companies to establish the Open Handset Alliance, and with it came the launch of the Android Operating System. Since that very day, we here at AndroidGuys have been fans. We love Android for its ability to connect, inform, and inspire people throughout the entire world. [···]
The Skylink ATOMS Garage Door Opener, a Few Minutes of vi, and a Tour of Clover Configurator – Terminal Tinkering 4
In this episode of Terminal Tinkering, Jeff Butts shows you the Skylink ATOMS Garage Door Opener and how it can revolutionize your quality of life. Then he spends a few minutes teaching you the basics of the vi editor, rounding things off with a quick tour of Clover Configurator. [···]
Wireless Home Security System
A smart home security system will connect to your home Wi-Fi network, allowing you to control and monitor your security devices using an app installed on your smartphone.
There are basic systems that encompass several windows and door sensors, a motion detector, as well as a hub that communicates with these devices using at least one wireless protocol such as Wi-Fi. A more comprehensive smart home security system would include garage-door openers, door locks, lights, sirens, indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras, water sensors, smoke detectors, and more. [···]